- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground caribou
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 cup cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon anise or 1⁄4 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 bunch radish tops, chopped, about 1 cup, depending on taste
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Radish greens are good cooked as a pot herb and have a flavor similar to Chinese parsley or cilantro.
- Combine all ingredients and shape by hand into a loaf.
- Place in a bread pan and cook in a 325°F preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until browned and juices bubbling.