Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A snazzy way to use that 'Bou!
- 1 lb ground caribou
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped olive
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 recipe pie crust pastry dough
- In a large skillet, melt butter, and brown meat.
- Add other ingredients and simmer about 20 min.
- Remove from the stove and chill.
- Make your favorite pie pastry, cut in circles about the size of a cup.
- Place the meat mixture in center and fold over, pricking with fork.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake in 350 oven, 20 to 25 minutes.