Recipe Junkie's Note:
From Barbeques, Parties and Potlucks. Serve with black beans, salsa fresca and tortillas. Preparation time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, mix lime juice, oil, molasses, mustard, lime peel, garlic powder, pepper and salt with a wire whisk.
- 2Score steak across top.
- 3Pour lime juice mixture over steak, turning to coat all sides.
- 4Refrigerate 4-8 hours or overnight, turning once or twice.
- 5Broil steak 3" from heat source, 3 minutes on each side for medium steak.
- 6Place on heated platter.
- 7Slice thinly on the diagonal.
- 8Serve garnished with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Lime Steak
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.8
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 505.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 48.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: