Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received this recipe from a coworker during a recipe swap. Excellent dish! I used skinless/boneless thighs. I would suggest doubling the recipe because the leftovers were fantastic too! Definitely a keeper!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (skin removed)
- 1⁄2 cup peppercorn ranch dressing (Hidden Valley)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (use fresh garlic if available)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 1⁄2 green onions, chopped
- Mix all ingredients. Take 1/2 cup of marinade and put it aside to use at the table as a cold sauce. Put the chicken in the marinade and refrigerate for about 1-3 hours. Cook chicken on barbecue until done.
- Serve over rice and peas.
Wow, I really enjoyed the flavors of this. I marinated my chicken for about 2 hours, grilled it on medium heat and it was juicy in the middle and had a really nice tangy flavor to it, almost a lemony flavor. I followed the recipe as written, except had no curry so added a little red pepper. And I didn't save any marinade for dipping - it only made just over 1/2 cup. Next time I might double the marinade and save 1/2 of it for dipping, but really the flavors are good enough that you don't need to dip the chicken. I might add a bit more hot pepper sauce next time just for more bite (or buy some curry). Definitely a keeper.