Recipe by Rhonda O
For an Indulgent Treat without all the fat, serve with a scoop of vanilla fat-free ice cream or yogurt!
Top Review by Connie Lea
Very good. I had some bananas I needed to use up. We had it warm with a little half & half. It will be awesome cold with some ice cream. Thanks for sharing your recipe Rhonda O.
- 4 medium bananas
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄3 packed brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cut bananas crosswise in half:cut each half lengthwise in half.
- Place cut sides up in square baking dish,9 x 9 x 2 incesMix margarine, lemon juice, cinnamon, and cloves; brush over bananas.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake uncovered about 15 minutes or until bananas are HOT!