Caramel Self-Saucing Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- To make the pudding, beat the sugar, butter and vanilla in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and beat until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder and milk and beat until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a square oven proof dish and place on a baking tray.
- To make the sauce, whisk together the water, brown sugar, molasses, maple syrup and flour until combined.
- Spoon the sauce over the pudding batter and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown and set.