Recipe by * Pamela *
I received these as part of my annual Christmas Bake Exchange. (I did not make these myself and so I am guessing on the yield).
- 5 (56 g) bars of mackintosh toffee pieces (Red Box)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 can)
- 48 regular-size marshmallows, cut in half
- 4 cups honey crunch corn flakes or 4 cups frosted flakes, slightly crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine, toffee, and milk over low heat until all toffee is melted and mixture is creamy.
- Dip marshmallows in toffee mixture using a fondue fork.
- Then roll in crushed cereal.
- Drop onto wax paper and harden in fridge.
- Keep toffee mixture on low heat while dipping.
- These freeze well.