1/2 Photos of Caramel Marshmallow Ice Cream
I have had this saved in a box since tearing it from a 1989 Womens's Weekly and still I have not got around to trying it !!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine marshmallows and cream in pot.
- 2Stir over low heat till marshmallows have melted.
- 4Slightly soften ice cream in large bowl.
- 5Swirl through marshmallow mix and topping to give a marbled effect.
- 6Return to ice cream container, cover and freeze till firm again.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Marshmallow Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1570.2
- Calories from Fat 792
- Total Fat 88.1 g
- Saturated Fat 54.4 g
- Cholesterol 345.5 mg
- Sodium 542.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 183.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 156.1 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: