Caramel Pecan Ice Cream
- Ready In:
- 3 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup prepared caramel sauce
- 3 1⁄2 ounces cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- In med bowl, place all ingredients except pecans. Whisk until well blended and pudding is dissolved.
- Cover and chill for at least 6 hours.
- Follow instructions for your ice cream maker.
- Add nuts when they suggest.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!