I just discovered this recipe on Yahoo. Original source unknown. Sounds positively yummy. Prep time is approximate and does not include freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients.
- 2Stir in butter.
- 3Spread mix in thin layer on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until browned.
- 4Cool and crumble.
- 5Spread 1/2 of crumbs in a 13 x 9 inch dish.
- 6Spoon caramel over the crumbs.
- 7Slice softened ice cream over topping and top with remaining crumbs.
- 8Cover and freeze until firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Ice Cream Delight
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.9
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.5 mg
- Sodium 258.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g