- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄3 cup crisp rice cereal, coarsely crushed
- ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet melt the butter. Add the almonds, cook and stir over medium-low hear for 5 minutes or until the almonds brown.
- Add the corn syrup, brown sugar, and water to the skillet.
- Cook and stir until bubbly and the brown sugar is dissolved, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the rice cereal and serve immediately over ice cream.