1/2 Photos of Caramel Crunch Ice Cream Topping
This is a strange but great sauce I got from a friend of mine, the crunch is rice cereal (not the baby kind). I love it though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium skillet melt the butter. Add the almonds, cook and stir over medium-low hear for 5 minutes or until the almonds brown.
- 2Add the corn syrup, brown sugar, and water to the skillet.
- 3Cook and stir until bubbly and the brown sugar is dissolved, about 4 minutes.
- 4Stir in the rice cereal and serve immediately over ice cream.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Crunch Ice Cream Topping
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1314.0
- Calories from Fat 632
- Total Fat 70.2 g
- Saturated Fat 31.0 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 723.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 176.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 104.4 g
- Protein 10.8 g