A quick and easy cake to bring to family gatherings or pot lucks. It really dosn't get any easier than thia recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1Mix dry cake, pie filling, and eggs together.
- 2Pour into greased bundt pan.
- 3Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes.
- 4Cool and invert onto serving plate.
- 5Warm caramel topping on stove or microwave and pour over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Spice Cake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 308.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g