- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and condensed milk in a saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar, about 5 minutes.
- Stir un the vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Serve with sliced, cored apples (this recipe is enough for about 6 medium).