Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great fall treat at only 3 WW points.
Make and share this Caramel Apple Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the apple pie filling into a microwave safe container and cut the apple pieces into smaller pieces using kitchen scissors.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
- Stir in Splenda and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Spray a muffin pan with butter flavored Pam.
- Separate the biscuits and flatten each one with the palm of your hand until they're big enough to come half way up the well of the muffin tin.
- Divide the apple pie filling between each biscuit (approx. 1 tablespoon each). Cut each caramel into 4 pieces and place on top of the pie filling.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the biscuits are done. Be careful not to over bake. Allow to cool slightly. Caramel will be very hot on top!