Audrey M's Note:
A great fall treat at only 3 WW points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place the apple pie filling into a microwave safe container and cut the apple pieces into smaller pieces using kitchen scissors.
- 3Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
- 4Stir in Splenda and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 5Spray a muffin pan with butter flavored Pam.
- 6Separate the biscuits and flatten each one with the palm of your hand until they're big enough to come half way up the well of the muffin tin.
- 7Divide the apple pie filling between each biscuit (approx. 1 tablespoon each). Cut each caramel into 4 pieces and place on top of the pie filling.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes or until the biscuits are done. Be careful not to over bake. Allow to cool slightly. Caramel will be very hot on top!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Cups
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 356.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added apple pie filling