Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy, and wonderful crowd pleaser!!!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 chopped green onions
- 8 slices chopped cooked bacon (I have often used Kraft real picnic style bacon bits, in a pinch)
- 1⁄2 cup captain rodney's boucan glaze (I think any sweet pepper jellies will work, but I prefer theirs)
- 12 -20 Ritz crackers or 12 -20 townhouse crackers
- Mix Mayo, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and onions in a greased quiche pan or similar. Top with crumbled up crackers: well enough to coat, but not too thick. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, until just bubbling on edges. Remove and top with bacon and dribble glaze. Put back in oven to finish . Need to see bubbling edges and a nice toasty brown crackers. remove and serve with remaining crackers! Yummy!