Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From this week's Weekend magazine.
- 200 g udon noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 red chilies, crushed
- 1 small carrot, cubed
- 1 small zucchini, cubed
- 1 red capsicum, cubed
- 1 green capsicum, cubed
- 140 ml coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime
- Prepare the egg noodles by following the instructions on the packet.
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok.
- Add onion, garlic and red chillies.
- Saute for 3 minutes or until golden.
- Add carrot and stir-fry on high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add zucchini and capsicums.
- Stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes or until the veggies are crisp-tender.
- Add coconut milk and noodles.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the corriander leaves.
- Squeeze some lime juice over it.
- Bon Appetit!