Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We’ve added roasted peppers and garlic to this classic salad that requires great tomatoes. Recipe by Stacey Morris, Relish Good Food Fast, "The Joy of Not Cooking," August 2007.
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 8 -10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Combine tomatoes, mozzarella, roasted peppers, and basil in a large bowl. Mix olive oil with garlic, salt and pepper; drizzle over tomato mixture and toss gently.