- 4 slices sourdough bread, thick-cut
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 slices
- 1 beefsteak tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 1⁄2 cup basil pesto
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 2 Tablespoons of basil pesto on each slice of bread.
- Place 2 slices of mozzarella and 2 slices of tomatoes on 2 slices of bread.
- Top with remaining 2 slices of bread.
- Brush with olive oil and place on panini press and press for 2 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is crispy.