- 2 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1⁄3 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) packages frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 1 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking square, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, stir milk and coffee granules until dissolved. Remove 1 cup and set aside.
- Add pudding mixes to remaining milk mixture; beat on low speed 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip.
- Place 1/3 of cake cubes in trifle bowl.
- Layer with 1/3 of reserved milk mixture, 1/3 of pudding mixture, and 1/4 of grated chocolate.
- Repeat layers.
- Garnish with remaining Cool Whip and chocolate.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.