Recipe by LAURIE
Another super simple dessert. From a cookbook that I picked up at a garage sale, years ago, that has become a favorite....Readers Digest, Quick and Delicious.
- 4 prepared individual sponge cake shells
- 1⁄2 cup ready to spread canned chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip
- 4 cinnamon sticks, if desired (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a small baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place cakes on the sheet and spread the tops and sides with the frosting.
- Fill the center of each with a scoop of ice cream.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- To serve place on individual plastes and top with cool whip, sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon and a cinnamon stick it desired.