Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another super simple dessert. From a cookbook that I picked up at a garage sale, years ago, that has become a favorite....Readers Digest, Quick and Delicious.
- Line a small baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place cakes on the sheet and spread the tops and sides with the frosting.
- Fill the center of each with a scoop of ice cream.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- To serve place on individual plastes and top with cool whip, sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon and a cinnamon stick it desired.