Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried orange peel, grated
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- Finely grind coffee and orange peel in a blender or food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To serve: Stir 2 or more teaspoons of coffee mix into 6 ounce hot water.
I don't understand how this recipe got such high ratings. I found it totally tasteless. And I followed the recipe exactly. I was really dissappointed.
This is lovely. The orange adds that perfect touch and it's so nice to just have to add hot water and stir. I used Splenda in place of sugar. Bravo.
My son made this and packaged it in some pretty tins and bottles and gave it out as Christmas presents. Everyone loved it and have been asking him for the recipe!