Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is amazingly good. It is a breakfast cookie like the Baker's Cookie. Try it, it is so yummy.
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats, plus
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄8 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 egg white
- 3 -4 tablespoons applesauce
- 2 tablespoons prune puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put egg white, applesauce, prune puree, and vanilla.
- in a plastic cup and whip until fluffy with immersion blender.
- Fold the egg white mixture into dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Spray hands with cooking spray before making each cookie.
- Place on cookie sheet, leave room between each cookie.
- Bake 7-8 minutes for soft cookies, about 10 minutes for chewy cookies.
- Let cool on cookie racks (removed from pan) and store in Tupperware, place waxed paper between each cookie.