Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love cheesecake! This is easy to make and has an incredible rich flavor. It is so ugly when it comes out of the oven. I disguise it with strawberries & drizzled chocolate, but I welcome any suggestions from fellow cheesecake lovers.
- 1 (2 large) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 envelope maxwell house cafe cappuccino-mocha flavor instant coffee
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar& cappuccino mix in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs & milk.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a graham cracker crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, sometimes I drizzle melted chocolate chips over the cheesecake.
- Then I add some whole strawberries& drizzle more chocolate.