- 6 cups ripe cantaloupe (or honeydew or watermelon)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy duty gallon-size plastic bag, combine melon, sugar and lemon juice.
- Seal bag and let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Place half of melon chunks in a food processor along with 1/4 evaporated milk and process until mixture is smooth.
- Repeat process, adding the remaining half of melon and milk.
- Pour mixture into 4 serving dishes.
- Chill until time to serve.