Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account.
- 2 medium cantaloupe, Remove rind and seeds from cantaloupe
- 1 large pineapple, Cored, Peeled, and cut into small chunks.
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coconut, Fresh Shredded
- 1 cup walnuts, Finely Chopped
- 1 large apple, Cored and cut into small chunks.
- low-fat yogurt
- Cut the cantaloupes into small chunks and mix with all the other fruits and the walnuts in a large Salad bowl.
- Scoop yogurt into individual serving bowls and pass the fruit salad.
- Stir to coat and eat.
We thought this salad was delicious! I served it along with pancakes and bacon for an easy weeknight meal. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I used a can of drained pineapple and mixed it with the apples and cantaloupe. Than poured the yogurt on top followed by raisins, coconut, and walnuts. We did not care for the pineapple in the fruit salad as it was a bit overpowering and the raisins were not the right texture, too chewy. This fruit salad did have a bit of tropical taste to it and was actually quite tasty. The nice thing about this fruit salad is the fruit can be mixed and matched to your taste.