Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Decided to make a cannoli-inspired dessert substituting the ricotta with cottage cheese.
Make and share this Cannoli Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, beat together the cheeses, egg, sugar, chocolate, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Pour the mixture into the crust and bake at 350F for 50 minutes.
- Let it cool, then refrigerate overnight.