Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained, reserving 1/4 c liquid
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced drain well
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- Heat oil in a medium slikket and saute garlic for 1 minute.
- Add beans, reserved liquid, sea salt, and pepper. Cook 2-3 minute.
- Add basil, parsley, and lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Mash up half of the beans with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Plave bread slices on baking sheet and bake 5 min until crispy.
- Remove and top slices with equal amounts of the bean puree and.