Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs
From Libbie's little black book . She has alot of canning recipes that are a little different. Always check Ball canning book. No amount was given so I am guessing how many pints this makes. a question came up as to time , every other recipe has 75 minutes always go safe
- 8 cups zucchini, chopped into smallish pieces
- 3 tomatoes, cut into smallish pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon salt, kosher
- 2 tablespoons fines herbes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups water
- 11 cups eggplants, cut into smallish pieces
- Boil zucchini, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt, fiines herbes, pepper, and water for 5 minutes; put in eggplant last so it doesn't discolor.
- Pack into clean hot pint jars.
- Process 40 minutes at 10 lbs pressure.( other recipes have 75 minutes go with that ).