Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweet martini
Make and share this Candy Cane Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1 peppermint candy, for garnish
- 1⁄4 cup crushed candy cane (or peppermint candies)
- 1⁄4 cup simple syrup
- For the glass rim: place candy cane or peppermint candies in a blender; blend to crush; pieces should only be a tad larger than coarse sand.
- Dip rim of a martini glass in simple syrup and then into the peppermint mixture.
- Drink: add vodka, creme de cacao, and pepeprmint schnapps to a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake vigorously.
- Strain into rimmed martini glass; drop in a peppermint candy for garnish.