Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This candy is so simple to make that the kids can help out -- and it makes a great party favor or stocking stuffer. Cook time is chill time.
- 170.09 g chopped chocolate-flavored candy coating
- 85.04 g chopped milk chocolate candy bars
- 170.09 g chopped vanilla candy coating
- 85.04 g chopped white chocolate baking squares
- 59.14 ml crushed peppermint candy cane
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. In a small, heavy saucepan, melt chocolate-flavor candy coating and milk chocolate bar, stirring over low heat until smooth.
- Pour onto baking sheet and spread into a 10x8-inch rectangle; set aside.
- In another small, heavy saucepan, melt vanilla-flavor candy coating and white chocolate baking squares, stirring over low heat until smooth.
- Slowly pour white mixture over chocolate mixture on baking sheet.
- With a thin spatula, swirl white mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Shake baking sheet gently for even thickness.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Chill 30 minutes or until firm.
- Use foil to lift candy from baking sheet; break candy into pieces.
- Makes 1-1/4 pounds.
- TO STORE:
- Layer pieces between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days. Serve at room temperature.
These were easy and very yummy! I live near Milwaukee, WI and can get Ambrosia brand chocolate, so I just used 9 oz of each chocolate and white bulk bark instead of using 2 different kinds of each flavor. I mixed the finer pieces of candy cane in with the white chocolate and sprinkled the bigger pieces on top. They looked so pretty! made for Newest Zaar tag 2012