Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
- 5 (2 1/8 ounce) Snickers candy bars, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells, baked
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place candy bar pieces in the baked pastry shell. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and the sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, sour cream, and peanut butter. Beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into the baked pastry shell. Bake for 35- 40 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack.
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with the heavy cream over low heat until smooth. Spread over filling.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Cut with a warm knife.