I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Place candy bar pieces in the baked pastry shell. Set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and the sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, sour cream, and peanut butter. Beat on low speed just until combined.
- 4Pour into the baked pastry shell. Bake for 35- 40 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack.
- 5In a small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with the heavy cream over low heat until smooth. Spread over filling.
- 6Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Cut with a warm knife.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Bar Pie (Snickers) - Use up That Leftover Halloween Candy!
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.7
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 401.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g