1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Sassy in da South's Note:
As if there isnt enough meatloaf recipes in the world, yet I present one more. This one is a bit different from your gramma's meatloaf as it is a rollup with broccoli and ham inside. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse frozen broccoli under cold running water to separate pieces; drain well.
- 2Mix hamburger, eggs, bread crumbs, ketchup, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and oregano.
- 3Place mixture on a large sheet of aluminum foil and shape into a rectangle 12 by 10 inches.
- 4Arrange broccoli on hamburger mixture to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 5Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
- 6Arrange ham on top of the broccoli.
- 7Roll up the rectangle carefully, beginning at the short side and using foil to lift. Press edges and ends of roll to seal.
- 8Place on a rack in shallow roasting pan.
- 9Cook uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 75 minutes.
- 10Overlap cheese on top; cook just until cheese begins to melt, about 1 minute longer.
- 11The centre of the meat-loaf roll may look pink due to the ham.
- 12Do-ahead tip: After rolling, cover and refrigerate meat-loaf roll no longer than 24 hours. Cook as directed, but increase cooking time to 90 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Stuffed Meatloaf Roll
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 837.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 29.1 g