Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Compliments of Bangers n'Mash cookbook, this Canadian recipe from Lisa Fisher of Cambridge, Ontario is a very easy but tasty dish. To make for 6 add 2 extra chicken pieces.
- Cut into cubes, microwave for 4 minutes.
- Break broccoli into bite size pieces and par boil.
- In oven proof dish, mix soup, milk, lemon juice, curry powder and miracle whip.
- Add chicken and broccoli (well drained).
- Grate cheese and sprinkle over top.
- Place in pre heated oven to 350 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.