Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Campbell used to make this and then it was discontinued. I use it for my chicken enchlidas.
Make and share this Campbells Chicken Verde Soup - Substitute / Copycat recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- Mix all together.
Excellent substitute thanks!
Thank you for posting this, I will have to try it. There was a recipe on the soup label for Chicken Enchilada Casserole that I loved and when I couldn't find the soup anymore I thought there had to be a substitute somewhere. RecipeZaar to the rescue!