- 8 ounces pepperidge farm frozen puff pastry shells (1 pkg)
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling or 21 ounces cherry pie filling or 21 ounces strawberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- BAKE pastry shells according to pkg. directions.
- MIX flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter until crumbs form.
- SPOON about 1/3 cup pie filling into each pastry shell. Top with crumb mixture. Bake at 400°F for 5 minute Let cool 10 minute Serve warm or at room temperature.