1/1 Photo of Cambodian Wings
Khmer Krom baked chicken wings with sweet and spicy sauce is another delicious variation on some of the Cambodian recipes I received from students....NEW note-- as for being authentic or "really" Cambodian, all I can tell you is that I've had similar chicken at three different students' homes and this was from one student's grandmother. It's pretty good regardless!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot chili-garlic sauce (more is better)
- 1 1/2 lbs approx 10 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 stalk green onion, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1In a small bowl, mix brown sugar with honey, oyster sauce , paprika and hot sauce together, set aside.
- 2Cut wings at joints. Discard tips and place wings in a baking dish.
- 3In a small bowl, mix soy sauce with fish sauce, salt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, green onion and black pepper together.
- 4Pour sauce over chicken wings, mix well, and refrigerate over night or at least 4 hours.
- 5Preheat oven at 350.
- 6Bake wings without cover for 30 minutes or till golden brown.
- 7Brushed prepared honey sauce evenly on cooked wings.
- 8Return wings to oven, continue to bake for 5 more minutes before serving.
- 9Serve hot or warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cambodian Wings
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.6
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 2015.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: