Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is light, fresh and easy to make. Once you have the amt of lettuce you need, the rest can be increased or decreased to your liking. A friend of mine made this for a BBQ and I've used it often since then.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, in bite size pieces
- 2 kiwi fruits, sliced and halved
- 2 oranges, peeled sectioned and cut in half
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup dill
- slivered toasted almond
- Combine lettuce and fruit.
- Combine next three dressing ingredients and refridgerate till ready to use.
- Add dressing just prior to serving and sprinkle with almonds.