Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mother got this recipe from a friend in California in 1953 when she was driving back from Alaska
Make and share this California Jello Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve Jello in 1 3/4 cups boiling water.
- Add 15 ice cubes, stir to dissolve. Put Jello in the refrigerator to "soft set".
- Partially drain pineapple, add to Jello.
- Add Cheddar Cheese.
- Whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold into Jello mixture.
- Refrigerate until set (approx. 2 hours).