Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy adult iced coffee beverage made with coffee and ice cream, that's spiked with brandy. Serve topped with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder, with a maraschino cherry on top. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2⁄3 cup hot strong coffee
- 1 scoop ice cream (about 1/4 cup, recommend chocolate, vanilla or coffee ice cream)
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry
- cocoa powder or chocolate syrup
- wafer cookie, to garnish
- sugar (optional, to taste)
- For each serving, pour 2 tablespoons brandy into an Irish Coffee mug or heat safe glass.
- Fill 2/3 full with hot strong coffee (see note below).
- Top with 1 scoop chocolate, coffee or vanilla flavor ice cream.
- Finish with a generous dollop of whipped cream and a maraschino cherry on top. A dusting of cocoa powder and a wafer cookie on the side is nice, too.
- Offer sugar, to individual taste.
- Note: Pour coffee over ice, if desired.