Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This dip is addictive! Serve at your next party with corn chip scoops. I got the recipe from "Oh My Stars" a Junior League Cookbook of Roanoake Valley Junior League. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (10 ounce) tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 fresh tomatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 bunches green onions, chipped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Combine the tomatoes with green chiles, fresh tomatoes, Swiss Cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green onions, green chiles, black olives and Accent in a bowl.
- Add the salad dressing and mix well. Chill, covered, in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Serve with corn chip scoops or tortilla chips.