Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tasty salad recipe came from Sargento.
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (divided)
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cooked chicken (diced) or 1 cup turkey (diced)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (1/2 C)
- 2 cups hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, 1 C cheese, tomatoes, chicken, bacon and eggs (can be done up to 4 hours ahead).
- Just before serving, add croutons and avocado.
- Add dressing; toss lightly to coat.
- Top with remaining cheese.
This was easy and tasty. I omitted the avocado, personal preference, but kept everything the same. Will make again. Made or Summer Salad Sensation.