1/1 Photo of Calico Black Bean Salad
From Taste of Home. Cooking time does not include 1 hour chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1In a salad bowl, combine the beans, green onions, tomatoes, onion and red pepper.
- 2In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well.
- 3Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Calico Black Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 199.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.3 g