Recipe by Jen Santiago
This is one of my favorite cookout side dishs! My Aunt Char makes these all the time and I finaly got the recipe from her! They are a great side dish with hamburgers, hotdogs, potato salad...the list goes on and they are yummy!
Top Review by michalum83
This recipe is awesome! I put all the ingredients in the crockpot and set it on low for 3 hours. My husband is a huge fan of baked beans and said these are the best he has ever tasted.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Fry ground beef in fat until tender.
- Combine onion, ketchup, salt, mustard, vinegar, brown sugar, and partly drain beans in a 3 quart oven container.
- Mix well.
- Add hamburger and crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.