Prep 50 mins
Cook 8 mins
I had a couple of avocados to use up and I love bruschetta, so I came up with this unique combination of flavors to serve at a recent dinner party. Prep time includes the 30 minute refrigeration. Enjoy :)
- In a medium bowl, mix one clove of minced garlic with tomato, avocado, onion, cheese, cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper & 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice baguette into 1/2 inch slices, on the diagonal.
- Lightly brush both sides of the bread with 2 tbs of the EVOO.
- Toast bread on baking sheet for 4 minutes on each side.
- Rub one side with a clove of garlic.
- Top each slice of bread with 2-3 tbs of avocado mixture and serve immediately.