Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Growing up with this simple fix using leftover from bbq beef,or brisket, any shredded beef make the beefy/potato taste, ideal for weekend brunch
- In a heated deep pan simmer the onion and tomato, mash them like salsa.
- Add the water or broth,the beef and potatoes.
- when start boiling crack the egg and let them firm the yolk.
- Let therm boil for 10 minutes( everything was already cooked,).
- Serve hot like soup with with extra salsa, cheese or cream.