Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are Tandy Cakes similar to TastycakesBrand but using cake mix. My Daughter and I created these this morning using a couple of different recipes. Enjoy!
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 8 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Stir cake ingredients together until well blended.
- Spread in bottom of greased 10x15 glass cake dish.
- Bake @350 for 12 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter on hot cake.
- Cool cake for several hours OR place on freezer rack until cool.
- Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler.
- Spread chocolate on top of peanut butter layer.
- Let cool(or chill in freezer).
- Cut into bars.