Dragonfly AZ's Note:
I love cream cheese frosting, and this is my new favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese and butter in mixing bowl and beat at low speed for about 30 seconds.
- 2Add powdered sugar, mixing in a little at a time, until it is all incorporated.
- 3Add more sugar, as necessary to reach desirable consistency.
- 4Add vanilla, increase mixer speed to medium and beat until frosting is fluffy, about 1 minute more.
- 5Use to frost your favorite cake or cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Doctor's Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (817 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 980.2
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 380.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 126.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g