1/1 Photo of Cajun Turkey Chow Mein
Found this on Recipe Goldmine and it sounds very interesting and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute celery, green pepper, garlic and onion in olive oil.
- 2Add ground turkey and brown.
- 3Stir in tomatoes, rice, seasonings and water.
- 4Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Turkey Chow Mein
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 243.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 16.2 g