Easy Vegetable Chow Mein
photo by Chef Carms
- Ready In:
- 1 cup vegetable broth (chicken broth may be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (snap peas, carrots, onions and mushrooms)
- 2 1⁄2 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- Mix broth, cornstarch, oyster sauce and pepper sauce; set aside.
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook garlic and frozen vegetables in oil about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in coleslaw mix and broth mixture. Cook and stir 1-1/2 minutes. Serve over noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!