Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Not sure where I found this one, but it is delicious! The recipe is written for turkey breast, but I have also used this on turkey thighs. Leftovers are great for sandwiches or salads.
- 2 lbs turkey breast (thaw if frozen)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all seasonings in a small bowl.
- Rub seasonings all over turkey breast.
- Place turkey breast on a rack; roast 1 1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees.